- There are a large number of well signposted tracks in around Strmilov
, Javorice (Michova Rock, Stamberk, Quarry in Sumrakov, Tumuv Hill).
- Narrow-Gauge Railway
with vintage steam train routes from Jindrichuv Hradec to Nova Bystrice
through Czech Canada
(Pivnicky, Hradisko, Bradlo, Vysoky kamen, Pfaffenschlag) with attraction like capture of the train just like on the Wild West.
- Former World War II fortifications
of the Czechoslovak border with its system of bunkers.
- Artificial lakes
- Komornik, Hejtman, Ratmirovsky, Osika, Horni Zispassky, Mutina, Chytrov, Zvule.
- Signposted cross-country ski trails around Javorice and alpin skiing in Mrakotin and Nova Bystrice.
Castles, Chateaus and Town Historic Centers
- first built in 13th century in Romanesque style, one of the Czech Republic´s largest and best restored castle-ruin. Lovely views from the castle´s tower over Czech Canada as far as to Austria.
- castle built in gothic style of 14th century with a large display of Museum of Vysocina in Jihlava.
- gothic style castle-ruin.
- Historic town with its Castle and Old Town Center listed on UNESCO World Heritage List of Cultural and Natural Monuments.
- Jindrichuv Hradec
- The complex of buildings forming the state castle and chateau of Jindrichuv Hradec is the third largest of its kind in the Czech Republic. Large display of historic items. Museum.
- Quiet walk around the park that is linked to castle grounds. Historical exhibitions.
- Rare preserved complex of Renaissance facades and beautiful great halls of historical burger houses.
- Monastery built in l501.